IYT Marine Communications (VHF SRC)
- The IYT Marine Communications (VHF SRC) course is aimed at the individual who wants to obtain an extensive knowledge of VHF and DSC use.
- The course prepares to use correct operational procedures of VHF SRC/DSC radio. This can save lives in emergency situations.
- If you want to work in the marine industry, this licence is essential.
- You need this licence to advance to FMA Small Boat Driving License 24 M, IYT International Bareboat Skipper and above.
- The IYT VHF SRC is required if you would like to apply for the Commercial Dubai Marine Driving License
- The IYT VHF SRC licence is widely globally accepted.
- This course is designed for beginners and for advanced boaters.
To receive your IYT VHF SRC qualification, you will need to complete:
One day comprehensive high level theory and practical course
Theory phonetic test
Practical exam using the real VHF training simulators
Our detailed course syllabus is available upon request.
Further included benefits
- Coffee and tea
Minimum Age: 16 years
This course is designed for beginners and for advanced boaters.