IYT VHF SRC course
WHAT IS THE IYT VHF RADIO OPERATOR (SRC) COURSE?
• The IYT VHF Radio Operator (SRC) course is aimed at the individual who owns or works on board a vessel and would like an extensive knowledge of VHF and DSC use.
• The course prepares to use correct operational procedures of VHF/DSC radio. This can save lives in emergency situations.
• If you want to work in the marine industry this licence is essential.
• You need this licence to advance to Bareboat skipper and above.
• The IYT VHF Radio Operator licence is globally accepted.
• This course is designed for beginners.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME CONSIST OF?
To receive your VHF radio operator qualification, you will need to complete:
1. A one day comprehensive high level shore based course
2. Theory phonetic test.
3. Theory Exam
4. Practical exam using the real VHF training simulators
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COST?
Please enquire. Our course fees include the theory and practical exercises, course notes, the exam and CC style IYT certificate and 5% VAT.