FTA Boat Driving License course 24 meter
WHAT IS THE FTA BOAT DRIVING LICENSE 24 METER COURSE?
• The FTA BOAT DRIVING LICENSE 24 M is required to drive boats below 24 meter within U.A.E.
• If you want to work in the marine industry as crew or if you want to drive a pleasure boat within U.A.E., this licence is essential.
• Marine Concept has been authorised by the FTA of the United Arab Emirates to conduct the FTA BOAT DRIVING LICENSE 24 M course.
• Dual certification possible IYT International Bareboat Skipper if you like to use the license internationally
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAMME CONSIST OF?
The course takes 8 days including 21 hours practical training on board of our training vessel Sunseeker Manhattan 50 PEARL. The 8 days include the VHF course. The students need to pass a final theory exam and practical exam.
• The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years to obtain the FTA BDL up to 24 meter
• The applicant must hold a FTA SBDL 12 M issued by an approved FTA training institute
• The VHF course required for the course can be taken separately.
COMMERCIAL - in addition to the requirements listed for PLEASURE:
• The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years to obtain the COMMERCIAL FTA BOAT DRIVING LICENSE up to 24 meter
• The applicant needs to provide a valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (STCW 78 as amended
♦ Personal Survival Techniques
♦ Elementary First Aid
♦ Elementary Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
♦ Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
WILL I BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE FTA BOAT DRIVING LICENSE 24 METER WITH THIS CERTIFICATE?
Yes, you will be eligible to apply for the FTA BOAT DRIVING LICENSE up to 24 meters.
Provided that you comply with the requirements listed below:
• The applicant must provide a medical fitness certificate
• The non UAE citizen applicant must have a valid residency in U.A.E.
• The applicant must have passed successfully the theory and practical examination
Please contact us for more information via email or call our office